Value for each membership level below does not even include Automated Contracts & Proposals ($149/m), Sales Team Management ($129/m), Bullet Proof Branding ($247/m) and 24/7 Support (PRICELESS). Total additional BONUS value is over $500.
The membership plans below are ideal for professionals/consultants and companies that wish to expand their business overnight, without the huge overhead costs and time required to setup, interview, hire, train, fire and manage their own staff. These plans allow you to immediately tap into our resources and offer our web design, development, marketing and sales services as your own in a private project management system that is branded to your business, where you can still add your own partners, managers, workers and sales reps. You land the clients, you get paid. You create the project, we do all the work (even managing your clients).
Life gets easier for you from here on out.
We Are GLOBAL
Having just 3 staff members for 3 shifts, 7 days a week at only $8/hr would cost you $5,760/m. That’s just to sit around. Consider how much it would cost to have your own QAs, project managers, corporate managers, support reps, tech reps, SEOs, designers, developers, other marketers, video editors, writers/editors and more… all standing by and ready at a moment’s notice.
You’re getting ALL this… FOR FREE!
This is ONE of many reasons why we don’t offer free registrations.
Don’t take after Thomas Edison!
He discovered 1,000 ways a light bulb will not work. You don’t have to beat his record. What ever amount of tries/attempts you’ve made so far at running the design, marketing and/or development company on your own (or with staff and freelancers), you now know what NOT to do anymore.
Many of our resellers join us after knowing what a headache it is to deal with staff, freelancers and even clients on their own. All the screening, hiring, training, firing and starting over again a hundred times to find just 1 gem. Not to mention all the time and communication required with your clients. It’s extremely time consuming!
Have you ever experienced this:
- Interviewing dozens of people who apply for the job, but don’t actually have the experience they say they have on their resume.
- Trying to find a replacement to design, code or write something, but not being able to properly assess their skill because you have no idea how to do the job yourself.
- You made yourself believe that you have to know everything yourself before hiring others to do it, so you spend more time doing and learning than actually making money.
- Wasting time and money training a new hire just to have them jump ship in the middle of a project.
- A “good” worker starts to come up short over and over again and you just don’t have the heart to let them go (we personally hate this one the most).